Introducing a wonderful new slice of Italy at The Venetian® Macao serving Italian classics in a stylish and contemporary setting. Or, dine al fresco overlooking the swimming pools on the spacious outdoor patio. Either way, you'll love our new little Italy!
Anyone looking to continue the fun of the month-long Venetian Carnevale at The Venetian® Macao can enjoy a private wine dinner hosted by WineMaker Sabrina Tedeschi, May 22 at Portofino restaurant.
Guests can expect to sample the following wines at the Tedeschi WineMaker Dinner:
- Col Vetoraz Prosecco Extra Dry Valdobbiadene DOCG NV Magnum
- Tedeschi Soave Classico Capitel Tenda DOC 2011
- Tedeschi Ripasso Capitel San Rocco Valpolicella Superiore DOC 2010
- Tedeschi Amarone della Valpolicella Capitel Monte Olmi DOC 2006
- Tedeschi Recioto della Valpolicella Capitel Fontana DOC 2006
The Tedeschi WineMaker Dinner will commence with cocktails at 7:30 pm, followed by dinner at 8 pm, Wednesday, May 22. Wine flavours include: delicate fruity aromas; floral white peaches, apricots and minerals; red berries and blackberries, spices and minty notes; crushed blackberries, various spices and floral notes; sweet fruits, raspberries, blueberries, with a nice spiciness and chocolate notes.
At HKD/MOP 800* per person, the Tedeschi WineMaker Dinner is a four-course meal and wine pairing that features salmon carpaccio with Sevruga caviar; chanterelle risotto with goose liver; lamb T-bone with baby beets and gratin dauphinoise; and gorgonzola dolce and piccante with mostarda di frutta.
* Subject to 10% service charge
Tel:+853 8118 9950
Friday and Saturday:11:00AM