Serving authentic and traditional cuisine of India.The Golden Peacock has received the Best Special F&B Awards in the 2014 Hurun Presidential Awards. The award was presented by Rupert Hoogewerf, Chairman and Chief Researcher of Hurun Report, at a ceremony June 11 in The House of Roosevelt, Shanghai.
Savour the finest taste of traditional Indian cuisine at the Golden Peacock - the only Michelin-starred Indian cuisine in Asia. The authenticity of the Golden Peacock derives not only from the chefs, recipes and preparation techniques, but from the ingredients themselves. Spices, bright red pomegranates and even clay serving pots are imported direct from India.
Signature dishes include:
- Tohfa- E- Zameen
- Jhinga Balchao
- Ghevar with Spiced Cherry
The irresistible array of newly launched Indian dishes at the Golden Peacock gives guests a wider variety of dishes to choose from, sure to impress with their authenticity. Highlights include:
- Sona Mor Shikampuri, made of bananas, sweet potatoes and golden apricot
- Kandari Murgh Tikka, organic chicken boiled with baby beetroots and served with pomegranate
- Goa-style Scallop Ambot Tik, pan-fried Scottish scallops served on top of spicy tomato jam
- Dal Sath Nizam, made of seven kinds of lentils, pink onion, royal cumin, tomato and Kashmiri chilli
- Badal-e-Jaam, baked Italian purple eggplants served with homemade yogurt and sour cream on top
- Dessert lovers will also not want to miss incredible selections like Assam Tea Chocolate, Sandal wood Ice Cream and Coconut Lychee Mousse
Sands Rewards Club Member’s Exclusive Benefits:
*10% discount for Gold level members; 20% discount for Ruby level members; 25% discount for Diamond level members.
At the helm is Chef Justin Paul, a native of Kerala. His fine skills in the kitchen were successfully put to the test in 2009, when he catered to 5,000 Indian guests attending the IIFA Awards, hosted by The Venetian Macao. He again helped provide authentic Indian fare in 2011 when The Venetian Macao hosted the STAR Parivaar Awards.
Golden Peacock - Hong Kong Tatler Magazine “Best Restaurants 2014”
Golden Peacock - Michelin Guide to Restaurants
Golden Peacock has been awarded a highly coveted star-rating by the illustrious Michelin Guide to Restaurants and Hotels in its Hong Kong & Macau 2014 edition.
The popular restaurant is one of only nine Indian restaurants worldwide currently starred by Michelin, and is the only one in Asia.