We have putters for kids and adults, golf balls and score cards for you to keep track of your game along the way. You are welcome to enjoy drinks from the Golf Pavilion before or after you play.
A few rules and regulations:
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per hole at one time.
- Sports attire must be worn.
- High heels and spike shoes are not permitted on the course
- Reservations are recommended to ensure there is no delay from tee to gree
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tee-time
- Avoid slow play. Let the match behind play through if you are holding up play.
- Please observe proper golf etiquette.
- Please do not use your mobile phone while on the green.
- Players are responsible for any damage to the golf putter
- No food or beverage is allowed on the golf course (except bottled water).