16 August 2014 (Saturday)
- HOTEL AND TICKET PACKAGES
Mr., formed in 2008 by Alan Po (vocals), Desmond Tam (bass), Quincy Tam (guitar), Ronny Lay (guitar) and Tom To (drums), has mesmerised crowds with its strong passion for music, its talent and its multi-award-winning hit tunes. The five rockers went to Taiwan last June to experience the local music culture and to record their first Mandarin album “100 REASONS TO FLY,” whose songs reflect the transformation undergone by the group during its stay in Taiwan. Mr. is set to delight its Macao fans with brand new singles that have a different feel attached to them.
SPECIAL discount for Sands Rewards Club members | Gold members can enjoy 15% off, Ruby and Diamond members can enjoy 20% off.
Call at +853 2882 8818 or buy your tickets at all Cotai TicketingTM box offices (4 tickets max per member) Learn more
|Time:||16 August 2014 (Saturday) 8:00pm|
|Ticket Prices:||MOP/HKD 880 (VIP Reserve)|
| MOP/HKD 680 (A Reserve)
MOP/HKD 480 (B Reserve)
MOP/HKD 280 (C Reserve)
|Ferry Package:||MOP/HKD 968 (VIP Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 768 (A Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 568 (B Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 368 (C Reserve)|
Ticket limit = 8 tickets per person
Note: All purchasers must adhere to this ticket limit. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Cotai Ticketing in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
One night stay for two with breakfast + Tickets of "Mr. On the Road Live Concert" , starting from just MOP/HKD4,438++
Mr. On the Road Live Concert package includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two
- Breakfast for two at Café Deco or Fogo Samba
- Two VIP Reserve tickets to the event
*Great value round-trip Cotai Water Jet ferry travel between Hong Kong and Macao is also available. Please contact us for details.
*Book additional nights and enjoy exclusive special rates on your stay.
|Book Your Package By Phone:|
|Macao||+853 2882 8818|
|Hong Kong||+852 6333 6660|
|China||4001 20 6618|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bookings are on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
2. All items listed in the package are on a per room basis, for a maximum of 2 persons.
3. Rates are subject to a 5% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.
4. Any extension of stay after the initial booking is confirmed will be subject to availability.
5. Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any unused portions of the package will be non-refundable.
6. Cotai Ticketing™ Conditions of Sale apply.
7. In case of dispute, the decision of The Venetian® Macao shall be final.