Serving authentic and traditional cuisine of India.
The Golden Peacock has received the Best Special F&B Awards in the 2014 Hurun Presidential Awards, while it also has been awarded a star by The prestigious Michelin Guide to Restaurants and Hotels for the third year in a row.
Sands Rewards Club Member’s Exclusive Benefits:
*10% discount for Gold level members; 20% discount for Ruby level members; 25% discount for Diamond level members.
- CHEF PROFILE
Savour the finest taste of traditional Indian cuisine at the Golden Peacock - the only Michelin-starred Indian cuisine in Asia. The authenticity of the Golden Peacock derives not only from the chefs, recipes and preparation techniques, but from the ingredients themselves. Spices, bright red pomegranates and even clay serving pots are imported direct from India.
Signature dishes include:
- Tohfa- E- Zameen
- Jhinga Balchao
- Ghevar with Spiced Cherry
The Golden Peacock, The Venetian® Macao’s signature Indian restaurant honoured with a Michelin one-star rating, has launched a diverse new vegetarian and non-vegetarian a la carte menu, sure to delight guests with a wide range of tastes.
The irresistible array of newly launched Indian dishes at the Golden Peacock gives guests a wider variety of dishes to choose from, sure to impress with their authenticity. Highlights include:
- Sona Mor Shikampuri, made of bananas, sweet potatoes and golden apricot
- Kandari Murgh Tikka, organic chicken boiled with baby beetroots and served with pomegranate
- Goa-style Scallop Ambot Tik, pan-fried Scottish scallops served on top of spicy tomato jam
- Dal Sath Nizam, made of seven kinds of lentils, pink onion, royal cumin, tomato and Kashmiri chilli
- Badal-e-Jaam, baked Italian purple eggplants served with homemade yogurt and sour cream on top
- Dessert lovers will also not want to miss incredible selections like Assam Tea Chocolate, Sandal wood Ice Cream and Coconut Lychee Mousse
Golden Peacock - Chef Justin Paul
At the helm is Chef Justin Paul, a native of Kerala. His fine skills in the kitchen were successfully put to the test in 2009, when he catered to 5,000 Indian guests attending the IIFA Awards, hosted by The Venetian Macao. He again helped provide authentic Indian fare in 2011 when The Venetian Macao hosted the STAR Parivaar Awards.
Golden Peacock - Michelin Guide to Restaurants
Golden Peacock has been awarded a highly coveted star-rating by the illustrious Michelin Guide to Restaurants and Hotels in its Hong Kong & Macau 2014 & 2015 edition for Second Straight Year.
The popular restaurant is one of only nine Indian restaurants worldwide currently starred by Michelin, and is the only one in Asia.