- GREENING YOUR MEETINGS
- WHAT IS GREEN MEETINGS
- EVENT SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Join us and Enjoy 20% Off Audio Visual Equipment & Services*
Book your conference and meeting with us and take advantage of our Green Meetings offer. With our Sands ECO360° event planning tool, we will customize your experience according to your green goals and seamlessly integrate your environmental objectives into the event programme.
Event planners and clients who use the Sands ECO360° event planning tool or any green meeting tools at Sands Resorts, which comprises The Venetian® Macao, Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central and Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, will be entitled to a 20% discount on in-house audio and visual equipment and services*.
Book your conference or meeting by 31 December 2015 to enjoy this offer.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions:
- Discount applies to events that are contracted within the promotion period (1 June to 31 December 2015) and actualized in 2015.
- Offer excludes Meeting Package Audio Visual.
- Discount applies to all AV equipment and services owned and operated by Sands China Limited. Any items that need to be outsourced are excluded.
- All AV equipment and services are subject to availability.
- Green Meeting Initiatives will be identified and discussed with the Green Meeting Concierge assigned to the contracted event.
The SANDS ECO360° Meetings programme is a holistic approach to providing environmentally preferable choices and options to our meeting planners and clients. The programme offers a number of ways to reduce the environmental impact of the event. As an event planner, you will benefit from three areas:
- High-performance facilities: The Venetian Macao has earned the Macao Green Hotel Gold Award by the Environmental Protection Bureau of Macao. At our high-performance building, we focus on energy conservation, water conservation, and using products and materials with minimum indoor polluting contaminants.
- Standard sustainable practices: Standard sustainable practices, which are implemented seamlessly into our operations, include resource conservation, air quality pollution prevention, recycling, and sustainable purchasing procedures. These practices add value to your sustainable event without any additional work or cost required from you.
- Green Meeting Options: We have a menu of optional services to make your event even greener. The Green Meeting Concierge will customise our offering to meet your sustainability goals. After the event, we will provide a Sands ECO360° Event Impact Statement; this comprehensive report covers energy and water consumption, recycling rate, carbon emissions and highlights of sustainable initiatives - all in one place.
Principles and Values:
Our pursuit of sustainability is based on the principles and values of:
Acting according to ethical principles as well as applicable laws, rules and standards. Where laws don’t exist, we aim for industry best practices.
Promoting equal opportunities, and actively engaging in an open dialogue with our stakeholders to consider and integrate their input.
Providing access to relevant information concerning our business practices.
Thoroughly understanding and managing the impacts of our business on the environment and society.
5. Continuous Improvement:
Measuring, reviewing and reporting our progress with an objective to continually innovate and enhance the way we conduct business.
Our vision is to become a leader in all aspects of sustainable event management through the following:
1. Respect and Recognition of our Team Members:
We offer rewarding career opportunities with exceptional benefits. We are dedicated to recruiting, employing, training, and developing individuals of all ages, cultural and racial backgrounds, and religious beliefs.
2. Environmental Stewardship:
We are dedicated to the preservation of the environment and conservation of natural resources through our Sands ECO360˚ Sustainability program.
3. Community Outreach:
We are committed to strengthening the communities in which we live, by purchasing from local suppliers, and minority and women-owned businesses. We support endeavors that assist youth, promote health and expand educational opportunities through philanthropic and volunteering efforts.
This policy is supported by our management team who has the responsibility to ensure its implementation throughout all departments, business operations and services, and our supply chain.
We aim to leave a legacy of a responsible, cleaner and safer world for future generations