BEST AVAILABLE RATE
Best unrestricted Macao hotel offer
Take advantage of our best unrestricted publicly available rate without worrying about your future travel plan change.
- Limit 1 Hotel Suites per reservation request
- A cash deposit of MOP/HKD $1,000 per night or a valid credit card is required upon check in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- All reservations requests must have salutation (e.g. Mr/Mrs), First and Last Name of the adult guest occupying the suite.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register a suite.
- Valid government issued identification/Passport is required upon check-in.
- All Non-confirm rates are quoted in MOP/Hong Kong dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in time is from 3:00pm；Check Out time is up to 11:00am.
- Rates are in MOP/HKD and subject to 10% Service charge & 5% Government Tax.
- Rates are based upon your length of stay. If you alter your arrival or departure dates, rates are subject to change.
- Any extension or amendment of stay, after initial booking is confirmed, will be subject to availability and will be at Hotel's Best Available Rate.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Guests of Venetian Macau will be responsible for all charges made to their selected suite. Other damages caused will be billed directly to Credit Card on file.
- The Venetian Macao~Resort~Hotel has the right at any time to discontinue or change this offer.
- In case of dispute, the decision of The Venetian Macao~Resort~Hotel shall be final.
Of 97 hotels in Macao
What our guests are saying:
“Overrated-poor service and high price” Sep 17, 2014 My husband and I came to the Venetian for our anniversary trip. I wish we had stayed at a different hotel. Check in was slow and chaotic. The lady checking us in tried to up sell us to a larger... More
“Oppulence & More” Sep 17, 2014 Forget Vegas, Macau is the real Pearl for International entertainment and resorting.Being in Cotai, the other side of Macau, id refreshing, and your own oasis.This place is massive, and you... More
“Great Hotel but Wi Fi charges highway robbery-Taxi Service Terrible” Sep 15, 2014 I stayed at the Venetian in one of the more expensive rooms for 2 nights just for the experience and found it amazing. The check in staff were great and everyone in the casino was helpful. Its better... More
“Awesome ...A city in itself” Sep 15, 2014 The summer of 2014 we embarked on a journey to Macau and Hongkong...whoa...what a holiday it turned out to be...After landing at Hongkong we took the Ocean route to Macau...We were booked for the... More
“Worst food and service for a hotel of this stature!” Sep 13, 2014 I am currently staying at the Venetian for my birthday. The service here is appalling and the food at the breakfast restaurant was pathetic (wet plates, ketchup everywhere and no fresh eggs). They... More