I Want Music "COOL" concert in Macao
13 September 2014 (Saturday)
Featuring Seven groups of pop singers and bands including Leehom Wang, Wei Chen, Chopsticks Brothers - Xiao Yang and Wang Taili, Hu Xia, B1A4, Shin Hye-sung and Bii will jointly take to the stage at The Venetian® Macao’s Cotai Arena Saturday, 13 September 2014, for the I Want Music "COOL" concert in Macao. The Macao stop of the all-star concert continues to combine top notch production, an exciting line-up of performing musicians, and fascinating stage design drawing an abundance of visual impacts for the audience.
Special Discount | Sands Rewards Club
Enjoy 20% off for Ruby and Diamond members; 15% off for Gold members.
Call +853 2882 8818 or buy your tickets at all Cotai Ticketing™ box offices (4 tickets max per member)
|Time:||13 September 2014 (Saturday) 8:00pm|
|Ticket Prices:||MOP/HKD 1680 (VIP Reserve)|
| MOP/HKD 1280 (A Reserve)
MOP/HKD 880 (B Reserve)
MOP/HKD 680 (C Reserve)
MOP/HKD 380 (D Reserve)
|Ferry Package:||MOP/HKD 1768 (VIP Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 1368 (A Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 968 (B Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 768 (C Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 468 (D Reserve)|
Ticket limit = 8 tickets per person
Note: All purchasers must adhere to this ticket limit. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Cotai Ticketing™ in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
One night stay for two with breakfast + Tickets of "I Want Music "COOL" concert in Macao" , starting from just MOP/HKD5,148++
I Want Music "COOL" concert in Macao package includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two
- Breakfast for two at Café Deco or Fogo Samba
- Two VIP Reserve tickets to the event
*Great value round-trip Cotai Water Jet ferry travel between Hong Kong and Macao is also available. Please contact us for details.
*Book additional nights and enjoy exclusive special rates on your stay.
|Book Your Package By Phone:|
|Macao||+853 2882 8818|
|Hong Kong||+852 6333 6660|
|China||4001 20 6618|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bookings are on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
2. All items listed in the package are on a per room basis, for a maximum of 2 persons.
3. Rates are subject to a 5% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.
4. Any extension of stay after the initial booking is confirmed will be subject to availability.
5. Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any unused portions of the package will be non-refundable.
6. Cotai Ticketing™ Conditions of Sale apply.
7. In case of dispute, the decision of The Venetian® Macao shall be final.