Clash in Cotai II
Champion vs. Champion | Witness the biggest battle of the year on 23 November 2014!
The most exciting fight of the year is coming back to Cotai Arena! Boxing's only eight-division world champion and Fighter of the Decade Congressman MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO returns to Macao for Clash in Cotai II on Sunday 23 November. Pacquiao will defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title against New York's undefeated WBO junior welterweight champion CHRIS ALGIERI, “21sth century real-life Rocky”, who became boxing’s No. 1 story since his recent victory over Ruslan Provodnikov.
The exciting undercard for Clash in Cotai II will see China’s undefeated golden boxer Zou Shiming looking to secure his first world title shot, with an exciting eliminator bout. Also fighting will be undefeated Chinese boxers Ik Yang from mainland China, Hong Kong’s “The Wonder Kid” Rex Tso and “The Macao Kid” Ng Kuok Kun, plus undefeated Mexican sensation Gilberto Ramirez.
|Time:||23 November 2014 (Sunday) 8:00am|
|Ticket Prices:||Buy Now!|
| MOP/HKD 24,080 (Diamond Reserve)
MOP/HKD 20,080 (Platinum Reserve)
MOP/HKD 12,880 (Ruby Reserve)
MOP/HKD 9,880 (Gold Reserve)
MOP/HKD 6,480 (Silver Reserve)
MOP/HKD 3,880 (A Reserve)
MOP/HKD 1,880 (B Reserve)
MOP/HKD 880 (C Reserve)
Ferry Package: Buy Now!
Ticket + Round-trip Cotai Water Jet, starting from MOP/HKD968
|MOP/HKD 24,168 (Diamond Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 20,168 (Platinum Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 12,968 (Ruby Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 9,968 (Gold Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 6,568 (Silver Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 3,968 (A Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 1,968 (B Reserve)|
|MOP/HKD 968 (C Reserve)|
One night stay for two + "Clash in Cotai II" Tickets, starting from MOP/HKD4,070++
Clash in Cotai II package includes:
- One night accommodation for two
- Two tickets to the event
*Prices vary by hotel and ticket level, as below:
|Hotel||Ticket Level||Starting Price|
|The Venetian Macao||Gold Reserve||MOP/HKD$20,223++|
|Conrad Macao, Cotai Central||Ruby Reserve||MOP/HKD$25,700++|
|Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central||A Reserve||MOP/HKD$9,288++|
|Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip||Ruby Reserve||MOP/HKD$27,788++|
|Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central||Silver Reserve||MOP/HKD$14,020++|
*Great value round-trip Cotai Water Jet ferry travel between Hong Kong and Macao is also available. Please contact us for details.
*Book additional nights and enjoy exclusive special rates on your stay.
|Book Your Package By Phone:|
|Macao||+853 2882 8818|
|Hong Kong||+852 6333 6660|
|China||4001 20 6618|
- Admissions will be granted only to persons aged 13 and above.
- All fighters and event details are subject to change.
- Ticket limit = 6 tickets per person
- All purchasers must adhere to this ticket limit. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Cotai Ticketing in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.
Hotel and Ticket Packages
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
- All items listed in the package are on a per room basis, for a maximum of 2 persons.
- Rates are subject to a 5% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.
- Any extension of stay after the initial booking is confirmed will be subject to availability.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any unused portions of the package will be non-refundable.
- Cotai Ticketing™ Conditions of Sale apply.
- In case of dispute, the decision of The Venetian Macao shall be final.
(New York, USA)
(Sarangani Province, Philippines)
|WBO World Welterweight Title||12 ROUNDS|
|WBO World Flyweight Eliminator||12 ROUNDS|
|WBO World Featherweight Title||12 ROUNDS|
|WBA World Super Lightweight Title||12 ROUNDS|
(Valencia City, Philippines)
|Super Flyweight||12 ROUNDS|
(Hong Kong, China)
(Cavite City, Philippines)
|Super Flyweight||8 ROUNDS|
|TBA||VS.||KUOK KUN NG
|Super Welterweight||4 ROUNDS|
(Da Lian, China)
|Light Heavyweight||4/6 ROUNDS|
*ALL BOUTS AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Download Bout Sheet