The Grado Golf Course is for in-house guests only, and the golfing fee is MOP 50.
A few rules and regulations:
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per hole at one time.
- Sports attire must be worn.
- High heels and spike shoes are not permitted on the course.
- Reservations are recommended to ensure there is no delay from tee to green
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tee-time.
- Avoid slow play. Let the match behind play through if you are holding up play.
- Please observe proper golf etiquette.
- Please do not use your mobile phone while on the green.
- Players are responsible for any damage to the golf putter.
- No food or beverage is allowed on the golf course (except bottled water).