(Macao, August 9, 2012) – Canton, one of The Venetian® Macao-Resort-Hotel’s finest restaurants, has launched a seasonal rare mushroom menu, freshly prepared by its master chefs. Come now and savour the most sumptuous mushroom delicacies, cooked using authentic methods, before the promotion ends on September 30.
Starting at MOP 98, this exquisite menu offers eight specially-selected healthy dishes, cooked with mushrooms imported from Yunnan province, for guests to choose from:
• Double-boiled “Kam Shan” shark’s fin with fresh matsutake mushroom
• Steamed bamboo pith stuffed with bird’s nest topped with egg white sauce and caviar
• Double-boiled superior soup with black truffle and scallop
• Morel mushroom stuffed with shrimp and crab roe mousse
• Braised pork knuckle and black tiger paw mushroom in abalone sauce
• Stir-fried porcini and black mushroom with fresh lily bulb
• Stir-fried assorted mushrooms with sliced lotus root
• Sautéed assorted mushrooms and diced lamb with black pepper sauce
With Chef Mak at the helm, Canton serves not only Cantonese food, but also a healthy dose of flavourful dishes from a number of cities across mainland China. Located next to North on the ground floor of The Venetian Macao, Canton is open daily from 11 am to 3 pm, and from 6 pm to 11 pm (until midnight on Saturdays). Reservations can be made by calling +853 8118 9930 or via email at email@example.com.
Photo caption: Steamed bamboo pith stuffed with bird’s nest topped with egg white sauce and caviar, one of the eight dishes in the special mushroom menu at Canton, on offer at The Venetian Macao until September 30.
Photo caption: Stir-fried assorted mushroom with sliced lotus root
About The Venetian® Macao-Resort-Hotel
Launched in 2007, The Venetian® Macao-Resort-Hotel is Macao's first integrated resort featuring stunning replicas of the famous canals and architectural icons of Venice, Italy. The Venetian Macao features 3,000 suites, 1.2 million square feet (111,000 square metres) of convention and meeting facilities as well as a 15,000-seat CotaiArena designed for world-class sports events and electrifying entertainment. The Venetian Macao is also home to the unique, 1,800-seat luxury Venetian Theatre, hosting the best in international and Chinese entertainment; more than 30 renowned restaurants; MALO Clinic Health & Wellness; the incredibly fun Qube indoor playground and more than 300 retailers at Shoppes Grand Canal. Outdoor recreation areas include swimming pools and cabanas and a mini-golf course.